Marry with your love or rich man? Which one do you chose?

I’m 26 years old now, I’m at the age of thinking about my marriage, but i do confused whether should I wait for my true love or just married with someone who have a great finance?
Yes, I do want romance but also expect marry with a rich man who can help me reduce life exposure.

When it comes this question, its different from person to person. In my view, we should marry with someone with money which could support us for create our relationship, if a couple live in a poverty, even though they love each other at first, we can not make sure that it would be broken by day-to-day pressures and hassles of life get to you. Life will eventually become plain and our passion will reduce as well. While the relations between people are more easily to develop. So girls or single women, you had to keep action to find your rich man and get married with a rich man

评论

此博客中的热门博文

To be a successful sugar baby in sugar bowel

Top 10 Best Sugar Daddy Sites in Canada

How to find a Latin sugar baby?